The Site is owned and operated by George Birkmayer NADH Corp., California corporation. Wholly owned subsidiaries, affiliates and branches operate throughout the world.
2. About this Policy
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see the “How to Contact Us” Section 14 below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, please do not access this website.
3. Your rights and your preferences
You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If we send you electronic marketing messages based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may, at any time, respectively withdraw such consent or declare your objection (“opt-out”) at no cost. The electronic marketing messages you receive from Company (e.g. those sent via email) also will include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you).
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What personal data do we collect from you?
The Company collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you. We get some data through cookies (small text files that store website data on your computer). We also obtain data from third party sources, including service providers who supplement the site usage data we collect.
You have choices about the data we collect. When asked to provide personal data, you may decline. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to certain products/features, you may not be able to use that product/feature. You may withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time by reaching out to us. Please refer to the contact information in Section 14 below.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Contact information – information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses – this number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited
- Demographic and location data
5. What do we use your personal data for?
We use information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communications. We use data to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications or other information that you request. We will further use the data to fulfill any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
- Business Operations. We may also use data to conduct data analysis or audits that enable us to operate and improve the performance of our Company and tailor our website.
- Marketing. We may contact you about certain matters that may be of interest to you.
- Services. We may also use your data to contact you from time to time with product or service updates; provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services; manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
6. Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data among Company-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries.
We also may use or disclose personal data if we believe that we are required to do so for any of the following reasons:
- to comply with applicable law or respond to requests from governmental, regulatory or public authorities;
- to protect our clients, for example to prevent spam, attempts to defraud other criminal offenses;
- to operate and maintain the security of our systems, including to prevent or stop attacks on our systems or networks;
- to protect the rights, interests, privacy, security, property, business, or safety of the Company, our partners and our people, the users of the Site, or the public;
- in connection with actual or proposed litigation.
7. Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Company Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Company Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the Company Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
8. Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files that store website data on your computer. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to help collect data. A cookie makes your next visit to the website easier if you are using the same PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone and the same internet browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
Company uses third party cookies, including Google Analytics and WordPress. If you share a page through the social media buttons (Facebook, Youtube, etc.), you must then login on the relevant social media channel and approve the terms and conditions of that channel.
You can adjust your cookie settings or delete cookies using your internet browser. Please consult the help function on your internet browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org where the procedure for controlling cookies in most browsers is explained step by step. If you choose to block cookies, please note that this may mean that the website no longer functions properly.
9. Transfer to other countries
The Company may share your personal data in your region, in the United States, and in any other country where the Company or its affiliates, or service providers operates facilities. The Company may also subcontract processing to, or share your personal data with, third parties located in countries other than your home country. Your personal data, therefore, may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence.
Personal data collected within the European Union and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the European Union and Switzerland. In such instances Company shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
For further details of the security measures we use to protect your personal data, please see the ‘Keeping your personal data safe’ Section 11 of this Policy.
The Company may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third-party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party advertisement or link, please understand that you are leaving the Company Service and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this Policy. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
11. Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymization, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Company Service.
The Company Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the Company Service or this Website, and do not provide any personal data to us.
If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal data to Company, please contact us using the information below.
If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal data.
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a notice on the Website or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.
14. How to contact us
You may contact Company as follows:
Phone: (510) 603-1495
We welcome your feedback and thank you for using the Website!
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 1st, 2019